There are twenty mysteries in total. They may be prayed all at once, or broken into sets of five and recited on assigned days of the week. Please see this page for the prayers listed below in English, Italian and Spanish.
1. Make the Sign of The Cross and pray the Apostles' Creed.
2. On the first bead pray the Our Father.
3. Pray a Hail Mary on each of the next three beads.
4. After each set of Hail Mary's pray the Glory Be.
5. Announce the first mystery and pray the Our Father.
6. Recite one Hail Mary on each of the next ten beads while meditating on the first mystery.
7. Pray the Glory Be
8. Pray The Fatima Prayer
9. Announce the second mystery and pray the Our Father. Continue in this manner until you have reached the center medal.
10. On the center medal recite the Hail, Holy Queen, the Closing Prayer and finish by making the Sign of The Cross.
~ Mysteries Of The Rosary ~
(Recited on Mondays, Saturdays, Sundays of Advent, and Sundays from Epiphany until Lent.)
1. The Annunciation of Gabriel to Mary
2. The Visitation of Mary to Elizabeth
3. The Birth of Jesus
4. The Presentation of Jesus In The Temple
5. The Finding of Jesus In The Temple
The Sorrowful Mysteries:
(Recited on Tuesdays, Fridays, and daily from Ash Wednesday until Easter Sunday.)
1. The Agony of Jesus In The Garden
2. Jesus Is Scourged At The Pillar
3. Jesus Is Crowned With Thorns
4. Jesus Carries His Cross
5. The Crucifixion
The Glorious Mysteries:
(Recited on Wednesdays, and Sundays throughout the year.)
1. The Resurrection of Jesus
2. The Ascension of Jesus
3. The Descent of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost
4. The Assumption of Mary into Heaven
5. The Coronation of Mary as Queen of Heaven and Earth
The Luminous Mysteries:
(Recited on Thursdays throughout the year.)
1. The Baptism of Jesus in the River Jordan
2. The Wedding at Cana
3. The Proclamation of the Kingdom of God
4. The Transfiguration of Jesus
5. The Last Supper, the Holy Eucharist