Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Rosary Of The Sacred Heart


The rosary chaplet of the Sacred Heart consists of thirty-three small beads, six large beads, a crucifix, and either a Sacred Heart center or a medal attached to the crucifix.

On the Crucifix say the Anima Christi:
Soul of Christ, sanctify me!
Body of Christ, save me!
Blood of Christ, inebriate me!
Water from the side of Christ, wash me!
Passion of Christ, strengthen me!
O good Jesus, hear me!
Within Thy wounds hide me!
Let me not be separated from Thee!
From the evil enemy defend me!
In the hour of death call me and bid me
come over to Thee, that with Thy saints I
may praise Thee forever and ever.
Amen

On the large beads say:
O sweetest Heart of Jesus, I implore that
I may ever love Thee more and more!

On the small beads say:
Sweet Heart of Jesus, be my love!

At the end of each decade say:
Sweet Heart of Mary, be my salvation!

At the conclusion say: 
May the Heart of Jesus in the Most Blessed
Sacrament be blessed, adored and loved with
grateful affection at every moment in all the tabernacles
of the world, even to the end of time!

  
Rosary Of The Sacred Heart in Aquamarine Agate and Dragon Blood Jasper

No comments:

Post a Comment